How would you like to
join the Cast!?
We now have the ability to add your voice to the Steam Rollers Adventure Podcast as a guest, an interviewee, or as a player in an ongoing Steampunk adventure!
>> PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE WISHING TO JOIN THE CAST OF THE STEAM ROLLERS ADVENTURE PODCAST. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADDING YOUR VOICE TALENTS, BUT NOT BEING A CAST MEMBER, PLEASE CONSIDER OUR VOICE ACTOR'S GUILD
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF OUR CAST SELECTION HAS BEEN MADE. IF WE CAN'T USE YOU AT THIS TIME, PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING THE VOICE ACTOR'S GUILD <<
CASTING IS CURRENTLY: CLOSED
LET'S GET TO IT! PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY...
By completing the form below, you understand, and agree whole-heartedly to the following:
1) You give us permission and authority to use your voice in the podcast, or in promos related to the podcast. If the character you play requires voice modulation (such as an automaton, or a character who wears a rebreather), you're ok with that too.
2) You will receive NO remuneration (payment) for participating in the show. It's all for fun! However, if you have a podcast, book, album, art, or any other creation you'd like to promote on our show, we'll talk sponsorship. Participants MAY be rewarded with prizes from our prize locker. We'll see.
3) You must be able to block out time for recording (typically a Saturday between noon to 6pm, or 4 to 11pm (Central Time, US / -6 GMT). This may change, and there may be other recording windows that come available, but we'll do our best to let you know well in advance. Recording times may vary, but again, we'll do our best to let you know well in advance and work around everyone's schedule as best as possible.
4) You MUST be able to present yourself clearly, both in clarity of speech, and electronically. Have a good, solid headset and/or microphone. We'll need you to hear us as we hear you.
5) You MAY promote the show in your own way, but disparaging commentary about the show or other players may lead to...
6) If you are kicked off the show (basically for being a dick, using racial/gender slurs outside of character [or 'through' character--we'll know]), we retain the rights/recordings of everything you've done up to the point of you being removed from the show. Likewise, if you need to quit the show for whatever reason, we still retain the rights/recordings of your work up to the point of your departure.
7) You may NOT have a character based in another universe, based on actual persons (living or dead), or created from copyrighted material: No "Tony Stark, and I've built and iron suit..." or "Lythmira the half-elf, the character I play in a D&D campaign." The character you bring to the SRAP table must be unique to the Heart of Bronze universe (we will offer help on this, and YES, there is a Player's Handbook).
8) Materials needed (in addition to good audio equipment): One set of "dungeon dice" (d4, d6, d8, d10/d100, d12, d20 (d30 optional)). IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY, you can trust Mike the Storycrafter to roll on your behalf, fairly (just as he will trust you). You'll also need a way to keep notes, preferably with pen/pencil and paper (if your audio picks up tapping on a keyboard it'll ruin the immersion of the show).
9) If you would like to submit artwork or renderings of your character, or situations they find themselves in, that artwork is YOURS, will be credited, but we will retain the rights to display and use it in tandem with your participation in the show.
10) So far, the only way to connect to the show and be part of it is through Skype. You must have a Skype account, and willingness to utilize and share your contact information with the show. NOTE: Your Skype address and email information will be known ONLY by Mike the Storycrafter/GM/DM. We will not share, sell, distribute, or post your information. Also: While we do NOT REQUIRE the use of a web cam, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to that we can see any gestures or expressions (and to verify you're still at your computer during recording). Connect with the show via Skype at: "SRAPodcast"
11) To participate in the show, you must be 18 years of age or older, and you must be able to keep your sensibilities in check. If you haven't listened to the show, you'd better. Every episode carries an "Explicit" tag, can be raunchy, and subject matter can be graphic, gross, or crude (though hopefully not gratuitous).
12) Please note that your episode or episodes may not appear immediately. There will be editing and mixing to be done prior to release. You'll be notified before release, and please do NOT promote the show with spoilers!
IF YOU AGREE TO THOSE STIPULATIONS, READ ON...
Once you have completed the application below, we will contact you with a packet that may include additional information, as well as the official SRAP Player's Handbook!
ALL SET? HERE WE GO...